Will Paw ever play again?

discussion about Paw

Will Paw ever play again?

Postby oleg212 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Does anybody have any info on the band? Are they going to play? If they are going to play in the near future I swear i'm going to buy my car soon and travel from Oregon to Kansas just to see them play. What a great band they are so underrated but deserve so much more, they need to start playing again and bring back great music.
oleg212

Re: Will Paw ever play again?

Postby B6K » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

I sent an email to the admin at Mark Hennessy's site a month or so back, predominantly to get a copy of Low Like Planes by 1950 DA but also to ask if there were any further plans for the Paw reunion.
The admin who ironically turned out to be Mark's wife said there were no current plans to do anything with Paw.
B6K

Postby defgav » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:03 pm

shit, that's some bummer news. :cry:
Haunts me that I've never seen them live. It would've been cool if they could have thrown together a new EP or something along those lines before putting the reunion to rest. Oh well, I guess we should just appreciate the music they've given us over the years. And maybe, hopefully, we'll hear from them again someday.
defgav

Postby newpinkpanther » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Lawrence is just as dry as Oregon my friend. No sign of any Paw shows anytime soon. Sigh.

I was told that Dan Hines joined The New Franklin Panthers – Grant’s newest band.
I think it's a step in the right direction adding another Paw member to band.

For now, The New Franklin Panthers keeps my hunger for Paw somewhat satisfied - it's really some of Grant's best work on the guitar, it kicks ass! Take a listen: http://www.myspace.com/newfranklinpanthers They put on a great show too – check em out if you get a chance.
newpinkpanther

Return to Paw